The Centre is a registered charity and we appoint two co-organisers who do all the routine tasks like briefing new drivers and setting up the roster of office workers and generally managing our operations.
We have a small management committee who meet about four times a year to discuss policies and social events and generally keep an eye on how the centre is running.
Our Management committee consists of
- Co-organisers Jane Rowberry (Streatley) and Ian Bruce (Whitchurch)
- Chairman: John Chapman (Purley on Thames Parish Council)
- Vice Chairman: Eve Neiland (Pangbourne)
- Secretary: Ann MacIver (Pangbourne)
- Treasurer: Freya Hampton (Pangbourne)
- Social Officer: Roma Busby (Pangbourne)
- Publicity Officer: Sue Efthymiou (Pangbourne)
- Davina Griffiths (Pangbourne Parish Council)
- Ian Busby (Pangbourne)
- To be advised (Boat House Surgery)