The Centre is a registered charity and we appoint two co-organisers who do all the routine tasks like briefing new drivers and setting up the roster of office workers and generally managing our operations.
We have a small management committee who meet about four times a year to discuss policies and social events and generally keep an eye on how the centre is running.
Our Management committee consists of
- Co-organisers Jane Rowberry (Goring) and tba
- Chairman: Revd Alan Gates (Purley)
- Vice Chairman: Eve Neiland (Pangbourne)
- Secretary: Brenda Hook (Purley)
- Treasurer: Freya Hampton (Pangbourne)
- Social Officer: tba
- Dot Bevins (Pangbourne)
- John Chapman (Purley)
- Davina Griffiths (Pangbourne)
- Martin Holliday (Pangbourne)
- Andrew Toyer (Pangbourne)
- Lucy Hill (Boat House Surgery)